Our dispute resolution group has been involved in the most significant global offshore disputes and complex cross-border restructurings and insolvencies of recent times, winning keynote victories for our clients and often helping shape the law.
Drawing on the strength of our global team across multiple international jurisdictions, we have a winning track record and provide seamless cross-border client service.
This newly created role will focus on our Caribbean litigation practice (consisting of 11 Partners, 2 Counsel, 11 Senior Associates, and 9 Associates). It will report into the head of our BVI litigation team but with a dotted line into our global COO.
Responsible for the seamless daily running of the practice, this is a hands-on role that requires commercial awareness, first-class communication and good organisational skills to contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies and practices.
• Responsible for the overall organisation of the Caribbean litigation practice
• Work closely with partners to develop stronger relationships with clients, including cross selling to
other offices and practice areas;
• Coordination with Business Development and Marketing teams;
• Monitoring and management of financial performance;
• Liaise with Human Resources and Recruitment
• Ad hoc project work
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Our ideal candidate will have significant experience of operational management (a minimum of 3+
years), within a professional services environment and preferably within the legal sector
• Excellent communication skills are required
• Experience successfully managing projects
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• A strong academic background with a professional/business qualification is required together with
exceptional commercial acumen and a sophisticated working knowledge of finance management
• Strength in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders