|We have a great opportunity for you to join a newly established department and be part of a dynamic, fast growing team in a rapidly expanding international firm.
We have a vacancy for a self-driven, ambitious individual in our Client Accounting Department preparing Accounting Records and IFRS Financial Statements for a range of clients from across the entire group’s extensive global client base that are operating in a variety of industries / locations. There is a huge potential here both to grow as a professional but also to accelerate your career.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Posting transactions in accounting software and maintaining accounting records based on information provided by
• Preparation of IFRS Financial Statements for Companies and Trusts and liaising with auditors where required
• Keep up to date with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Daily communication and interaction with clients and overall responsibility of the task in hand
• Ad-hoc tasks as required
• Previous client accounting and/or audit experience, 2+ years
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or other related field
• Be qualified or partly qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA
• Willingness to learn and develop as a professional
• Team player and also able to work on own initiative
• Solid time management skills and the ability to meet stringent deadlines are essential
• Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English. Ability to communicate in Mandarin or
Portuguese would be considered as an advantage (but is not a requirement)