Harneys is a global offshore law firm. We provide advice on British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus and Anguilla law to an international client base which includes the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and investment funds, as well as high net worth individuals. Our network is the largest among offshore law firms with 13 locations including market-facing offices in Hong Kong, London, Montevideo, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore and Vancouver. Our wide network allows us to provide reliable and timely service on even the most complex cross-border transactions and disputes.
Our business services IT team consists of talented people in over 12 locations. Join us in a business services IT role and you’ll be an integral part of providing the infrastructure that allows us to thrive as an offshore law firm.
The Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer works closely with the CTO to define and implement the firm’s infrastructure strategy, with a particular focus on Cloud technologies.
• Assist with defining and executing the firm’s Cloud strategy
• Evaluate and implement Cloud-based and on-premise information systems that support the firm’s IT infrastructure
• Prepare mitigation strategies for risks related to the firm’s IT environment
• Provide Level 3 support for infrastructure incidents escalated from the Service Desk
• Identify and resolve infrastructure problems across the enterprise
• Remain continuously aware of business, technical, architecture, and infrastructure issues, and act as sounding board to aid in the development of creative solutions
• Anticipate IT industry future directions, and relate to current and future infrastructure needs and projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Significant experience in IT
• Extensive experience deploying and maintaining Cloud-hosted information systems
• Experience as technical lead for major technology implementations
• Experience providing solutions and consolidated infrastructure in organisations with many remote locations