Harneys Fiduciary is an independent provider of specialised corporate, trust and fiduciary services operating from key offshore and onshore locations around the world. We provide an integrated, flexible and personalised end-to-end service to a client base of corporates (international businesses and financial institutions), investment funds, high-net-worth individuals and intermediaries. Our integrated service offering is delivered by agile experts who have a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and unparalleled knowledge of jurisdictional matters. We work closely with the lawyers in our associated law firm providing our clients with bespoke and integrated legal and administrative services.
Harneys is seeking to recruit a Senior Data Operations Analyst to join the Fiduciary Services Department. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years data administration/management experience, be adept in data report creation and analysis, have knowledge of operational systems analysis and SQL skills. The ability to adapt quickly to new technologies are essential to this challenging and rewarding role.
Our Fiduciary Support Services team is dynamic, innovative, and solutions oriented. They strive to have a cohesive group who work well together and can share their knowledge with each other in a growth oriented and supportive environment. They keep a positive attitude and outlook and promote laughter within the team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
This position requires an individual with:
• Associate/Undergraduate degree in business, industrial psychology, data science, or related field
• 3 years data administration/management experience
• Advanced Excel skills and intermediate knowledge of MS PowerPoint
• Intermediate or Advanced SQL skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Service oriented attitude
• Works well with others
• Meticulous organizational skills and the ability to pay keen attention to detail
• Accuracy while dealing with complex reports and time sensitive materials
• Professional and positive demeanour
• BVI Islanders / belongers preferred
Close date: 29 November 2019