|Why you should join us:
Harneys is a global offshore law firm with entrepreneurial thinking built around professionalism, personal service and rapid response. Open, progressive and personable, we provide advice on British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Bermuda and Anguilla law to an international client base which includes the world’s top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Our network is the largest among offshore law firms, with locations in major financial centres across Europe, Asia, the Americas and the Caribbean, allowing us to provide services of the highest quality to clients in their own languages and time zones.
Our Human Resources team consists of talented people in over 10 locations. Join us in a Human Resources role and you’ll be an integral part of providing the infrastructure that allows us to thrive as an offshore law firm.
Harneys is strictly an equal opportunities employer and we recognise the benefits of diversity.
This role sits in London but is part of our wider international HR team, reporting directly into our Head of Learning, Development and HR Systems, based in the Cayman Islands.
The Data Analyst is responsible for maintaining current and accurate information by utilizing innovative solutions to provide meaningful and timely reports and analysis This individual will be responsible for performing various activities including, but not limited to: data uploads, workflow approvals, exception reporting and audits.
This role requires the ability to communicate effectively with employees on all levels, conduct statistical analysis of HR and/or business data to identify actionable insights; identify opportunities, build, and implement processes to improve the effectiveness of data management and reporting as well as observe GDPR and standard data maintenance protocols.
• Ensure that all employee data is collected and entered into the HR Management System in a timely manner
• Ensure integrity of HR data through regular audits; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with other members of the HR team to research, and correct discrepancies
• Ensure all data processing procedures, document retention guidelines are observed at all times
• Develop and execute HR Data collection campaigns to encourage employee engagement and data accuracy
• Provide training on data cleansing and maintenance tasks to appropriate team members
Policy and Procedure Development
• Collaborate with Global HR team members to ensure consistency in data related processes across regions
• Develop and implement data collection and retention protocols in adherence to GDPR standards
• Develop and distribute data maintenance protocols to staff and senior management through the appropriate internal communications medium
HR Analytics and Reporting
• Identify and design analytical reports that support the business strategy and drive the HR function
• Develop and maintain a reporting matrix that satisfies the requirement of the business and strategy execution service lines
• Collaborating with the HR system development team in defining the architecture of data sources that will support reporting requirements
• Assisting with developing reports and dashboards
• Designing and implementing workflows to automate reporting system management processes
• Proactively identify and propose alternatives to improve the stability, performance and accuracy of the reporting infrastructure
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• Must have experience in data Analytics and data management
• Must have strong HR administration and technical capability, with proven experience in measurement, data analysis and interpretation
• Must have proven experience with Sage People, Fairsail or other HR Management Systems
• Demonstrated experience with data warehousing architectures, data reporting methods, and data governance leadership
• Must have development skills in salesforce, SQL and / or SSRS
• Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
• Must exhibit strong project management skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint & Visio
• Experience with Power BI is a plus
• Strong decision making skills
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent change management skills
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Analytical Skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and circumstances
• Ability to work independently and provide regular status updates