Harneys is a global offshore law firm. We provide advice on British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus and Anguilla law to an international client base which includes the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and investment funds, as well as high net worth individuals. Our network is the largest among offshore law firms with 13 locations including market-facing offices in Hong Kong, London, Montevideo, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore and Vancouver. Our wide network allows us to provide reliable and timely service on even the most complex cross-border transactions and disputes.
The Corporate Services Administrator (CSA) is part of the Harneys Fiduciary (HF) business. HF provides corporate services to the firm’s international client base through the provision of registered office and related services in various jurisdictions throughout the world. The Corporate Services Administrator is responsible for managing a portfolio of these clients and will be a point of client contact within their allocated team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to the HF standard of quality and service delivery
- Execute and reply to verified instructions/enquiries from clients and internal sources,
dealing with clients directly ensuring HF policies are followed and quality / turnaround
requirements are met.
- Deal with day to day correspondence and administrative matters relating to the entities,
originating responses as appropriate under the guidance of the Directors as necessary
- Work independently on instructions from individuals that are signatories and authorised
to instruct Harneys Fiduciary (HF).
- Keep abreast of new procedures ensuring HF’s policies and procedures are followed.
- Liaise with the Compliance team in relation to completion of all due diligence
- Maintain all company particulars including registers, minute books and attending to the
regulatory filings (including Efiling) as required.
- Manage accounts receivable, WIP and billing for their clients in accordance with HF’s
policies and procedures; and liaise with the finance/billing department as required.
- Ensure that the companies and partnerships are administered in accordance with their
constitutional documents and any other relevant documents.
- Ensure that all updates to constitutional documents are filed in a timely manner with
requisite fees posted.
- Maintain minute books and registers in good order advising management of any
- Manage time in terms of maintenance the portfolio of clients, daily tasks, allocated
projects and re-prioritizing
- Liaise with lawyers, Registrar of Companies, FSC/CIMA etc and other governmental
departments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma / Associate Degree
- 4+ years of direct corporate services experience
- In depth knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. BVI-BC, KY CA or HK COA) (as
File amendments to Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Process more complex CORIS/VIRRGIN transactions as applicable
- Manage a large portfolio of clients
- Understand AML/KYC/CDD normal business requirements
- Capable to transacting changes in ROD, ROM & Share Capital
- Execute and understand all steps for standard / simple Incorporation
- Viewpoint competency for all functionality (including Standard Billing)
- Reply to complex client communications
- ICSA/STEP qualified is desirable
- Experience with handling a high volume of companies within a the CSP space